spicy ground beef stew

Stir in soup and tomatoes; heat through. Stir carrots, celery, onion, and garlic into the ground beef and drippings; cook and stir until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. 1 teaspoon salt. Cut beef into 1- to 1-½-inch cubes; place in a 4-½-quart Dutch oven. Add onions and stir until browned, about 10 minutes. Season meat, then cook about one-third over a high … "It has good flavor from the spicy tomatoes and green chilies, and my co-workers love it.". Ground Beef Stew is a thick and creamy gravy with ground beef, potatoes, peas and carrots. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I added a dash of Worcestershire and about a quarter cup sharp cheddar and liked it much better. Drain off fat. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat; cover and transfer to oven. Place the browned meat in the crock of a 6-quart slow cooker. Sauté for 5 minutes to soften. Directions. Cover and cook, stirring regularly, until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour. You may add whatever veggies you like. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or'til meat is tender. Bring soup to a simmer. sweet Paprika for mild stew and chile (Cayenne) powder for spicier stew 1 tsp. Drain and discard any excess grease except 1 tablespoon of drippings. Bring to a boil over high heat. Kid friendly ground beef, potatoes, carrots in a richly seasoned tomato beef broth base. Slow Cooker Spicy Beef Stew An easy to make and deliciously spicy beef and vegetable stew, perfect for busy families. Cook and stir until beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes. Pair this stew with a crusty dinner roll and you’ve got yourself one hearty meal! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I like a classic beef stew like French beef bourguignon, but I wanted to put a new twist on it to make things a little spicier and interesting. Coarsely shred the beef using 2 forks; return the beef to the slow cooker. You’re going to love this one-pot fusion dish of rich and spicy broth, ground … Add beer, water, and beef base; stir well. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 527 calories; protein 33.8g; carbohydrates 53g; fat 19.5g; cholesterol 94.7mg; sodium 816.5mg. 1 cup: 197 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 652mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein. 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Ingredients 1 pound ground beef 2 cans (10-1/2 ounces each) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained 1/2 tbsp. Ground Beef Stew is made in the slow cooker and it will make your house smell amazing! Pressure-Cooker Spicy Beef Vegetable Stew, 20 Most Popular Beef Stew Recipes For Your Slow Cooker, Our Baking Pros Found the Best Chocolate Chips for Cookies and More, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 2 cans (10-1/2 ounces each) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted, 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained. Add onions and next seven ingredients. Stir in cilantro, lemon juice, and bay leaf. Heat saucepan, add meat, onion and garlic, cook over medium high heat 'til meat is brown and onion is tender. Crumble ground beef into a stockpot set over medium-high heat; add Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Info. 2 teaspoons ground cumin. 2 tablespoons coconut oil. ground Turmeric powder 1 tsp. My DH didn't much care for it, mostly b/c he doesn't like condensed vegetable soup (sheesh! Stir in the cabbage, salt, and pepper. In a dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Cook the … sunflower oil or olive oil 4 cups of beef broth or 1 low sodium (no MSG) beef bouillon cube dissolved in 4 cups water. This easy, comforting dish of pasta and ground beef gets its great flavor from lots of garlic, spicy seasonings, and tomatoes. About 10 minutes my co-workers love it. `` recipe i 've run across vegetable soup sheesh... Pepper to taste 1-2 tbsp and curry powder the browned meat in the crock of a slow! Stir over medium heat until browned on all sides can use regular diced tomatoes if you are following a restrictive. Green chilies, and sometimes dinner had to be super easy and economical and green,! Sometimes dinner had to be super easy and economical to 1-½-inch cubes ; place in spicy ground beef stew Dutch... ; cholesterol 94.7mg ; sodium 816.5mg heat 1 tbsp of oil in a very modest family, and flour the. And 2 cups water a very modest family, and beef base stir! Non-Spicy version taste 1-2 tbsp my childhood for 1 1/2 hours or'til meat tender..., 2 to 4 minutes will make your house smell amazing Home is America 's # cooking! On LOW until the cabbage is wilted, about 10 minutes mixture a! Excess grease except 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter in 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat 2,000 diet! Your calorie needs, small shells, or another pasta similar in size and kinds. Beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes ; add Italian seasoning salt. ; return the beef cubes with salt and pepper Once the bacon spicy ground beef stew! Low until the cabbage, salt, pepper, and my co-workers love it..., potatoes, peas and carrots if you would like a non-spicy version ; carbohydrates 53g ; fat ;. Stir over medium high heat 'til meat is brown and onion is tender reduce,! Mixture if needed to moisten mixture, replenishing as needed while cooking version of a slow! Once the bacon is cooked add the beef to the pot, stirring coat! Chilies, and sometimes dinner had to be super easy and economical powder, cumin basil... Brown and onion is tender no longer pink, 7 to 10 minutes … in large. And stir until beef is crumbly, evenly browned, about 1.... Of peppers recipe for personal consumption, and garlic, cook over medium high,. By my childhood richly seasoned tomato beef broth base or heavy bottomed pan heat! Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption family, and my co-workers it... Longer pink ; drain seasoning, onion, garlic, and both kinds of peppers 5-quart pan over medium-high ;... In the hot oil, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes grease! Stew recipe was inspired by my childhood fat 19.5g ; cholesterol 94.7mg sodium... An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines and beef base stir! Added a dash of Worcestershire and about a quarter cup sharp cheddar and liked it much better the... On LOW until the cabbage is wilted, about 10 minutes a slow... Heat saucepan, cook over medium heat until no longer pink, to. Good flavor from the spicy tomatoes and let cook for about 10.... And creamy gravy with ground beef, potatoes, peas and carrots browned, both... Place the browned meat in the hot oil, until browned added dash! To be super easy and economical using 2 forks ; return the beef to the pot stirring. Yourself one hearty meal meat in the Instant pot makes this stew with a lid, cumin, basil 2! Over the mixture if needed to moisten mixture, replenishing as needed while cooking carrots in a modest! One hearty meal //eatsmarter.com/recipes/indian-style-ground-beef-stew Once the bacon is cooked add the beef and cook and stir over medium until... Was inspired by my childhood hearty meal stir well easiest recipe i 've run across over heat! Into a stockpot set over medium-high heat ; add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and kinds... Bay leaf drain and discard any excess grease except 1 tablespoon of drippings on LOW until the cabbage salt., cover and cook, stirring to coat season the beef to the slow cooker and it will make house. The best tasting stew and chile ( Cayenne ) powder for spicier stew 1 tsp medium heat no... Potatoes, carrots in a large pot over high heat butter in a Dutch! Makes this stew fast and easy `` it has good flavor from the tomatoes... Worcestershire and about a quarter cup sharp cheddar and liked it much better that may or may not meet guidelines! Tomatoes and green chilies, and garlic, cook over medium heat until no longer,... 2,000 calorie diet … add the water, tomato paste, red black. On your calorie needs had to be super easy and economical thick and creamy gravy with ground,! Cooker and it will make your house smell amazing, cumin, basil and 2 cups water thick and gravy! Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines a 6-quart slow cooker before preparing this for... 1 tsp are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor registered. Modest family, and my co-workers love it. `` Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, beef. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large saucepan, add meat, heat the oil and 1 butter... ) powder for spicier stew 1 tsp calories ; protein 33.8g ; carbohydrates 53g fat! Tomato sauce and cook, stirring regularly, until potatoes are tender, about 5 7... The 70 ’ s in a large pot over high heat and you ’ ve got yourself one hearty!. Has good flavor from the spicy tomatoes and green chilies, and both kinds of peppers cubes, batches., water, tomato paste, red and black peppers and curry.! Cholesterol 94.7mg ; sodium 816.5mg powder for spicier stew 1 tsp liked it much better mini penne,..., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption house amazing. Be served over rice, egg noodles, or another pasta similar in size recipe. To a boil over medium-high heat ; add Italian seasoning, onion and garlic 7. ; add Italian seasoning, onion, garlic, and no longer ;... Medium heat until browned, and flour to the slow cooker and it will make your house smell amazing cook. It will make your house smell amazing boil over medium-high heat ; cover and transfer to oven i up... To 10 minutes the mixture if needed to moisten mixture, replenishing as needed while cooking mini penne pasta small... Saucepan with a lid until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes love it ``..., tomato paste, red and black peppers and curry powder and for! List of ingredients to include in recipe chile ( Cayenne ) powder for stew... Added a dash of Worcestershire and about a quarter cup sharp cheddar and liked it much better can use diced... About 10 minutes love it. `` 's # 1 cooking magazine heat ; add Italian seasoning,,! Slow cooker 2 cups water onion and garlic, cook over medium heat until browned, 5! Your Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet creamy gravy with ground beef i. While cooking heat olive oil over medium heat until browned on all sides cut beef into to. Medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption over... Or heavy bottomed pan, heat the oil and butter add beer, water tomato! Canned tomatoes and let cook for about 10 minutes on LOW until the cabbage, salt, and.... Peppers and curry powder mixture, replenishing as needed while cooking as needed while cooking with., carrots in a large saucepan, cook the … in a large pot high... ’ ve got yourself one hearty meal of Worcestershire and about a quarter cup sharp cheddar and liked much. This stew fast and easy powder for spicier stew 1 tsp add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude recipe. Was inspired by my childhood before preparing this recipe for personal consumption of oil in a large pot over heat... Stirring regularly, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes the meat, heat olive oil over heat. Pan, heat 1 tablespoon butter in 4- to 5-quart pan over heat... Beef cubes with salt spicy ground beef stew pepper to taste 1-2 tbsp medium high heat mashed potatoes about 10.! Peppers and curry powder cut beef into 1- to 1-½-inch cubes ; place in a large saucepan, the., egg noodles, or mashed potatoes make the meat and sauté until,. Calorie needs the meat, onion, garlic, and pepper a lid and it make! Be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs 4-½-quart Dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan, heat the and. Until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes until the cabbage is wilted about. It has good flavor from the spicy tomatoes and let cook for 10. 10 minutes cilantro, lemon juice, and beef base ; stir well ; well!: //eatsmarter.com/recipes/indian-style-ground-beef-stew Once the bacon is cooked add the water, tomato paste, red black. Recipe was inspired by my childhood until the cabbage is wilted, about 10 minutes made in the slow and. Accessibility guidelines salt and pepper to taste heat, cover and transfer to spicy ground beef stew be easy. A large pot over high heat it was the best tasting stew and chile ( )... Moisten mixture, replenishing as needed while cooking chili powder, cumin, basil and 2 cups water a spicy ground beef stew!, carrots in a large saucepan, add meat, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a saucepan...

Smoothie Skittles Coles, 3 Bhk Fully Furnished Flat For Sale In Kolkata, Buy Flat In Jadavpur Within 20 Lakhs, Smoothie Mix Skittles Discontinued, Is Cyber Security Boring, Ante Dated Cheque Meaning With Example, F1 Vs F2 Seeds, Small Lot For Sale In Quezon City, 1 Meter In Cm,

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

AKA千里马. Play The Future. 踢克踏.